About Me

Taiwan Taiwan Taiwan!!
I can't seem to stop buying from Taiwan.. HAHA
So many pretty stuffs from Taiwan and at reasonable prices
Bags, Shoes, Clothings, NuRenWoZuiDa... and many many more..

If you need anything from Taiwan, do let me know I can purchase from any Taiwan online website.. And let's share the shipping costs.

Send in your orders to
scarletwardrobe@gmail.com

P.S. waiting time is a little long though for some items..
Check Out My In-Stocks under My Stash

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Info on spreeing from Taiwan

Taiwan Domestic Shipping Charges
Take note that buying from Taiwan Yahoo Auctions and some other Taiwan websites, some sellers do incur Taiwan domestic shipping charges. These Taiwan domestic shipping charges are on top of the international shipping charges that I collect.
Normally buying a minimum amount from the same seller, the Taiwan domestic charges will be waived.
However, do read the purchase page carefully. If unsure, I will do my best to help =)

Delivery Time (Very Important)
My shipment is every 2 weeks.
But most crucial of all it is depending on how long the seller takes to sent out the items.
Some ar pre-orders, spreers are advised to keep a look out for pre-ordered items if their orders are urgent.
Stocks (in or pre-ordered) will be sent within 7 -21 days to agent.
Honestly, Taiwan sellers are a little bit slow on that so Spreers, please take note and understand the situation.

Updates
Normally I will do updates if items went out of stocks or there's a price descrepency.
If not, after confirming your orders, you will hear from me again when shipment is out from Taiwan. In which I will send out the tracking number for the parcel and fo you guys to inform me on your preferred collection method.
You may also email me scarletwardrobe@gmail.com to check on the status of your order.

Collection
Self-collection is strictly @ Tampines
Appreciate if spreers can collect at my Blk.
3 stops from the interchange.
As sometimes items are heavy and I do not have transportation or helpers to help me bring to the MRT or central.
Normal /Registered Mail (charges according to Singpost rates)

No comments: